St James CE Primary School
Year 4 Finland Class Charter
In Finland Class, we promise to:
- Make everyone feel welcome both inside the classroom and outside on the playground.
- Put our hands up when we want to contribute to class discussions.
- Treat others how we would like to be treated, with love and respect.
- Listen to others when they are talking and respect each other’s opinions (peers and teachers).
- Be respectful towards the brand new classroom and our furniture/equipment.
- Stay seated during lessons and respect social distancing.
- Offer to help one another and be supportive of each other.
- Persevere with our work, never give up and grow from our mistakes – Have a growth mind-set and use the 5 B’s for support!
- Be ourselves and always try our best!