St James CE Primary School
Year 4 Sweden Class Charter
In Sweden class we will show
love, respect and courage by following our Golden Rules.
- Listen carefully to everyone.
- Treat the school property with respect.
- Try your best.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Keeping our hand to ourselves.
If you break the Golden Rules, Mr Allsop will:
- Give you a stern look.
- Move you onto the Rocky Ridge (Warning).
- Move you down to Desolation (Loose Golden Time/Breaktime/Talk to parents at the end of the day).