St James CE Primary School
Year 4 Sweden Class Charter
In Sweden class we will show
love, respect and courage.
- Always help somebody if they are in need.
- Show good manners and always be polite and friendly.
- Be eco-friendly – turn off the lights and board when not needed! Use the correct bins!
- Always listen to each other and be kind to others.
- Look after your own, others’ and school’s equipment.
- Follow instructions and the school rules.
- Keep the classroom and school tidy by putting things away when you have finished with them.
- If you are in the Learning Pit, have courage and have a go!
- Always be positive.
- Try your best and don’t give up, even if you find it hard!