St James CE Primary School
Year 4 Norway Class Charter
In Norway class we will show love, respect and courage by:
- Being quiet and listening carefully when the teacher or other people are talking.
- Being kind and caring towards each other.
- Being welcoming to everyone
- Sitting properly at our tables, on the carpet and when in assembly.
- Keeping our hand to ourselves.
- Helping people in class and at playtime.
- Staying on task when working independently or with other people.
- Being co-operative when working in a group.
- Always trying our best in absolutely everything we do.
- By following the Bs if we are stuck! (Brain, buddy, bits and bobs then boss.)
- Respecting equipment in class and at playtime.
If I follow the class charter I’ll earn stickers, house points, achievement certificates, golden time and see my work on the wall!
If I choose not to follow the class charter I’ll be put on the sad face.
X = Miss 5 minutes of golden time
XX = Miss 10 minutes of golden time
XXX= Learn outside the classroom