St James CE Primary School
Year 5 Brazil Class Charter
We are going to uphold our school values of:
LOVE, RESPECT and COURAGE
|We will always show...
||So we are going to...
- Always help somebody if they are in need.
- Be eco-friendly – turn off the lights and board when not needed! Use the correct bins!
- Encourage others and always be polite and friendly.
- Always be kind and think of others.
- Always listen to each other.
- Look after your own, others’ and school’s equipment.
- Follow instructions and the school rules.
- Respect opinions of others.
- Keep the classroom and school tidy.
- If you are in the Learning Pit, have courage and have a go!
- Always be positive.
- Try your best and don’t give up, even if you find it hard!