St James CE Primary School
Year 5 Brazil Class Charter
We are going to uphold our school values of:
LOVE, RESPECT and COURAGE
|We have a right to...
||So we are going to...
- Move around the classroom in a sensible way.
- Take care of ourselves and others especially younger children.
- Obey safety signs and adults.
- Use equipment appropriately
- Listen carefully and work hard
- Learn by our mistakes.
- Help each other and share ideas
- Allow others to learn by thinking about our own behavior
- Treat others how we want to be treated
- Take care of things that do not belong to us.
|...be happy and have friends||
- Include other children in our games, take turns and share
- Cheer people up when they are lonely (Smile)
- Speak to others in a friendly way
- Collaborate and help each other
|...be listened to||
- Do not interrupt each other.
- Treat everybody’s views as important.
- Listen carefully
- Ignore inappropriate behaviour.
|...be part of a great school||
- Look after equipment in our classroom and around the school.
- Keep the school tidy.
- Follow the rules and our class charter
|We have agreed to the following sanctions and rewards for our behaviour board: Name on Sad face will be recorded in Golden Time Book and:
||We signed our classroom charter to show that we agreed with these rules and sanctions:
Miss 2 minutes from breaktime
X Miss 5 minutes from Golden Time
XX 10 minutes from Golden Time
XXX Head teacher will be informed
Housepoints! (For name on Happy Face)