|We uphold our school values...
||So we are going to...
|We show love in the classroom||
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Support each other.
- Look after the things in our classroom.
- Use equipment appropriately
|We show love to adults ||
- Not answering back.
- Show respect to everyone by being kind
- Not lie when you have made the wrong choices.
|We show love to our peers ||
- Help them when they are hurt or feeling upset.
- Listen if they have an idea.
- Helping friends if they are stuck.
|We show love around the school ||
- Treat people how you woul like to be treated.
- Hold doors open for the teachers.
- Be polite.
|We show respect in the classroom ||
- Be careful with everything around us and take care of it.
- Always use a happy face and smile
|We show respect to adults||
- Be polite and a smile to them
- Help them with some jobs
- Give way to them (by holding the door for them)
|We show respect to our peers||
- Not distracting them when they are doing work
- By listening to them even if you don't agree
- Help them make the right choices
|We show respect around the school||
- Not going through peoples belongings
- Walk sensibly around the corridors
- Be quiet when walking past classrooms
|We show courage in the classroom||
- Never give up, even when it is hard
- Admit that you are wrong when you have made bad choices
- Don't stop trying
|We show courage to adults ||
- Standing up for what is right
- Choosing the right choices
- Trying new things
|We show courage to our peers||
- Solving problems with each other
- Trying to be the first to say sorry
- Telling the truth and preventing an argument
|We show courage around the school||
- Being confident and sharing talents with the school
- Standing up to bullies